BA RMN CTA PTSTA
Certified Transactional Analyst
Psychotherapist, Counsellor, Trainer and Clinical Supervisor
In Granada, Andalucia, Spain
I am a professionally trained and qualified Transactional Analysis psychotherapist, from the UK, now working with individuals, couples and groups in Granada, Spain. I provide a confidential and safe environment in which my clients can increase their self awareness and come to understand how certain feelings, behaviour and beliefs might be preventing them from leading a fulfilling, stimulating and rewarding life.
I believe that profound and lasting change can be achieved through a supportive, respectful, nonjudgemental, open and trusting relationship between psychotherapist and client and this belief, combined with my clinical experience and theoretical training enables me to help clients who come to see me with a wide range of issues and expectations.
I have experience in the following areas:
- Depression; Anxiety; Panic attacks; Phobias; Obsessive Compulsive Disorders (OCD); Eating Disorders; Self-harming Behaviour; Suicidal thoughts and feelings;
- Relationship difficulties; Loneliness; Isolation; Sexual concerns or problems; Jealousy; Relationship breakdown;
- Loss; Bereavement; Trauma;
- Abuse: Sexual and/or Physical abuse in childhood and/or recent abuse;
- Addictions: Alcohol/Substance abuse, Gambling;
- Low self esteem; Poor body image; Lack of self-worth;